Jerames uses State-of- the-art CAD-CAM software, such as SolidWorks and Catia
Jerames uses State-of- the-art CAD-CAM software, such as SolidWorks and Catia to create quality designs for complex, tolerance-critical parts for a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, electronics, naval, medical/dental, automotive after market, and other commercial industries.
SOLIDWORKS CAM Machinist Professional
SOLIDWORKS Machinist Professional provides SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional capabilities with SOLIDWORKS Parts and Assemblies to allow the user the ability to import and design fixtures and other manufacturing components used in the machining process. By using Assembly mode in SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional, automatic toolpath clipping can be used to ensure your programs do not collide with custom fixtures or vises.
CATIA Generative Design
In today’s increasingly competitive market designers must push past conventional ways of working to think outside the box. Meeting customer demands is imperative which means innovating one concept at a time is no longer a sustainable method.
CATIA Generative Design Engineering (GDE) enables non-specialists to automatically generate optimized conceptual parts from a functional specification at the push of a button. By varying inputs, designers can generate multiple variations to compare and analyze.
- Optimize product weight and stiffness with lightweight engineering
- Reduce time and cost by evaluating concepts faster
- Evaluate more concepts while maintaining design specifications
- Leverage real editable geometry for both conventional and additive manufacturing
- Easily generate and simulate optimized concept shapes
- Manage collaboration between Design, Simulation and Manufacturing Engineers seamlessly